This is the first in a new weekly series of posts where I send out some long reads that I've enjoyed. In the future I might actually start giving a bit of commentary and thoughts from the articles, reckon I should open up comments so that we could have a dialogue?
- So you want to build a carbon capture company
- Bitcoin competitor, Chia's, whitepaper
- Decentralized Finance: On Blockchain- and Smart Contract-Based Financial Markets
- [🎧] How data helps companies honor their climate goals
- Don't count on Bitcoin to be a sure-thing inflation hedge
- Why AI is harder than we think
- What history tells you about post-pandemic booms
Every Sunday I send out a newsletter. My aim is to inspire you, make you smile and leave you having learned something.